Sunday, June 23, 2013

Short Update

I think it had been looooooooooooooooooong time didn't update my blog xD
---------------

I'm good here *actually really stressful*hahaha..Work in Singapore has been a year unknowingly.. I had changed a new job, new company and new house. Found that ppl here like to play politics and I quite upset about it. When u treat them nice, they won't do the same thing to u. Bad right?

Step-family is planning to go Japan in December. I don't really looking forward because I don't think this trip will be a happy trip. They're planning to bring their grandma that cannot tolerate that kind of temperature. I very sure *confirmed plus chop* either she will sit inside the bus or stay in hotel and ask someone to accompany her.Of course, this is not my job to take care of her.Sorry.

What I looking forward is....... boyfriend and me are planning to go Japan next year in April (Spring Festival). I wanted to see cherry blossom (SAKURA) very badly. I have a Japanese friend over there. He promised to bring us to visit those attraction places like Disneyland, Japan Tower, Fuji mountain, Wine Spa etc. (^^)

Japan, please wait for usss!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment